Terms of Service/Use.
- Shipping Time from us to you is additional. Select the shipping method that works best for your in-hands time requirement. You, the user, agrees to the shipping terms for all printed products are FOB shipping point and ownership transfers to the customer upon shipment. This means that risk of loss pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. We are not liable for delays in transportation from us to you including but not limited to severe weather delays, lost or stolen packages, package handling errors, misroutes, and/or exceptions.
- A digital design layout / approval proof will be emailed to you within 1-2 business days. Carefully review all of the information provided, it contains details regarding our printing standards, limitations, guarantee and replacement policy. We require written approval to proceed; please reply to the email directly with approval or a request for changes. When you provide approval, you agree to printing standards, limitations, and guaranty and replacement policy. If your order is time sensitive, please reply promptly.
- It is important that you respond to our written requests for clarification or additional information. We are not liable for delays that occur for the following reasons: communication not received by you or us, artwork that you, the user, provided that requires additional efforts by us to make your artwork printable.
- Your order may contain requests for products that rely on fulfillment of elements by Partners within our supply channel. If there are shortages, we will communicate with you as soon as possible and provide alternative solutions. We are not liable for delays producing your order that occur from in-bound package receipt including but not limited to adverse weather, stock outages, mispulls, package handling errors, misroutes and/or exceptions.
- Your cart contains an ESTIMATE of cost based upon information submitted by you and recognized by our systems. If you are printing on dark colors, printing with white ink, or ordering a large quantity of shirts your actual price may be higher. We will contact you within 1 business day if this is the case, and provide alternatives if possible.
- We will continually update you as your order moves through production on our end. Make sure our emails do not end up in your spam folder or that our domain is blocked. We will use your email address to communicate information about your order.
- You as a user guarantee that you are the rightful owner of, or have permission to use Artwork uploaded (including images, designs, icons, photographs and logos). You as a user agree to defend and indemnify BoltPrinting.com, it's officers, directors, agents and employees against all costs, expenses and losses (including attorney fees and costs) incurred through the claim of a third party against BoltPrinting.com based on the infringement of any rights of said third party by your, the user's, artwork provided to BoltPrinting.com.
- Changing your order, may create delays in production. Any requests to change or cancel an order is subject to a 15% change order or cancel fee.
- Our production clock begins after all order details including the proof approval has been received and finalized by 1pm EST on any regular business day.
- If there is a material defect or a printing defect that falls outside of stated limitations we will offer a discount or to reprint the problem shirts. We are unable to offer a return for custom printed or embroidered merchandise.
- By placing an order with Bolt Printing customer agrees to the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Terms of service and use are subject to change without notice.